- Grow advance and post event media coverage of the European leg of the global Gary Player Invitational series
- Boost stakeholder and sponsorship activation
- Increase social media activity, during and post event.
- Give key golf and general sports media 1:1 interview access to Gary Player in the run-up to, and during the event
- Host a select number of key media at the private event staged at Wentworth Club, giving them access to Gary Player, senior executives from key stakeholders and globally-recognised Tour stars, including Masters champion Danny Willett, Tom Watson, Colin Montgomerie, Branden Grace, Martin Kaymer and Padraig Harrington
- Create the ‘World’s Greatest Major Winners’ selfie at the event, to use across social media channels.
- Gary Player was interviewed by BBC Radio 2 Breakfast; Sky Sports News; Sky News, Golfing World, Today’s Golfer Magazine and Golf World, raising the profile of his global charity work and the Berenberg Gary Player Invitational event at Wentworth Club
- Event coverage and participant interviews published with Golf International, National Club Golfer, Golf Monthly, Today’s Golfer, Golfing World, Perform Group, SuperSport South Africa, Golf Juice and Sky Sports News
- Along with a planned series of social posts pre, during and post event, The historic ‘World’s Greatest Major Winners’ selfie was seen 148,000 times on Twitter, over 24,000 actively engaged with the Tweet and 150 people re-tweeted the post.