- Communicate the Abacus Sportswear brand essence to PGA golf professionals, major golf retailers and influential buyers in the UK market
- Highlight the brand’s association with European Tour professionals, major professional golf organisations and blue-chip events, including The Ryder Cup and The Solheim Cup
- Execute a commercial, print-based campaign that supports the brand’s UK sales network and drives new stockist enquiries.
- Landmark developed a suite of creative advertising materials, underpinned by fresh, dynamic photography
- Advertising strategy focused around the communication themes of ‘technical’, ‘ambassador’, ‘brand’ and ‘events’
- A full UK trade media campaign was created blending full-page advertising with a targeted programme of quarter-page adverts (four adverts always running together on consecutive right hand pages) to allow multiple messages to be communicated in a fresh, bold and easily-to-follow format.
- Increase in stockist enquiries directly to the UK Sales Manager
- Prominent brand awareness throughout the key retail sell-in periods, raising the profile of the brand and assisted the sales team in increasing apparel orders
- Commercial spend led to a subsequent increase in editorial coverage, increasing Abacus Sportswear’s share of voice in the UK golf market.